To: All scientists of Can Tho University
Deadline: 5:00 PM, 30/06/2017
Requirements of research proposals:
- Urgencies and sustainability in terms of adaptation to climate change in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam;
- Feasibility from the viewpoints of research team’s capacity, team members’ past achievements and facilities/equipment;
- Impacts on the Mekong Delta communities/industries;
- Potential international journal publications (in terms of becoming an internationally recognized research university);
- Introduction of interdisciplinary research approaches;
- Availability of Japanese partner universities; and
- Participation of companies (optional but prioritized).
Requirements of the program leader:
- Holding a BS or higher degree;
- Working in the research field within the past 5 years;
- Having major contribution in writing the research proposal;
- Having sufficient research ability, labs, facilities, equipment, etc. to run thus complete the program as planned;
- Having at least 1 paper published in an international peer-reviewed journal of the research field within the past 5 years; and
- Having adequate English proficiency (B2 level or equivalents or completing an educational degree by English).
- Appendix 1: List of the research programs in 2017
- Appendix 2: List of companies interested in collaboration with the research programs in 2017
- Application forms (Research proposal, CV and Summary of research activities and achievements).
Meetings of the 15 Technical Committees to Evaluate 15 Second Batch Research Proposals Under the Can Tho University Improvement Project
For the implementation of the second batch of research project, the Project Management Unit (PMU) of CTU Improvement Project organized the meetings of...
Meetings of the 14 Technical Committees to Evaluate 14 First Batch Research Proposals under the Can Tho University Improvement Project
The Project Management Unit (PMU) organized the meetings of 14 Technical Committees on September 13th and 14th, 2017 to evaluate 14 first batch resear...
The scientific committee’s meeting to evaluate the 6 kick-off research proposals under Can Tho University Improvement Project
The Project Management Unit (PMU) organized the Scientific Committee’s meeting on February 24th, 2017 at the Administration Building of Can Tho Univer...
Kick-off Meeting of Consulting Services for Can Tho University Improvement Project
On December 15th, 2016, Can Tho University (CTU) held Kick-off Meeting of Consulting Services for Can Tho University Improvement Project. Attending th...
Working with the Delegates of Keidanren Committee on Nature Conservation, Japan
Along with economic development, the risk of losing biodiversity resources is increasing, then, building mechanisms to support sustainable development...