To: All scientists of Can Tho University
Deadline: 5:00 PM, 30/06/2017
Requirements of research proposals:
- Urgencies and sustainability in terms of adaptation to climate change in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam;
- Feasibility from the viewpoints of research team’s capacity, team members’ past achievements and facilities/equipment;
- Impacts on the Mekong Delta communities/industries;
- Potential international journal publications (in terms of becoming an internationally recognized research university);
- Introduction of interdisciplinary research approaches;
- Availability of Japanese partner universities; and
- Participation of companies (optional but prioritized).
Requirements of the program leader:
- Holding a BS or higher degree;
- Working in the research field within the past 5 years;
- Having major contribution in writing the research proposal;
- Having sufficient research ability, labs, facilities, equipment, etc. to run thus complete the program as planned;
- Having at least 1 paper published in an international peer-reviewed journal of the research field within the past 5 years; and
- Having adequate English proficiency (B2 level or equivalents or completing an educational degree by English).
- Appendix 1: List of the research programs in 2017
- Appendix 2: List of companies interested in collaboration with the research programs in 2017
- Application forms (Research proposal, CV and Summary of research activities and achievements).